Orange County's finest, for out of this world cupcakes, cakepops, cookies, and other tasty treats! Contact us to get a quote for your next event: unearthlydelightscupcakes@gmail.com

Tuesday

This Week...

I am making two different cupcakes this week both for birthdays!!

First is my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake for Eric at works birthday. I am going to refine the recipe from last time and add in reese's peanut butter cups and also a fluffier Peanut Butter frosting so I can use my new piping tips. Also adding some crushed up peanut butter cups on top of the frosting instead of the chocolate shavings.

Second is 3 dozen Red Velvet Cupcakes for my Aunt's 50th Birthday. Not much changing here. Last time I made the Red Velvet it turned out pretty good. The only change is I am adding REAL Vanilla Bean to the cream cheese frosting. So it will be a Red Velvet Cupcake with a Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.

Stay tuned for pictures later this week and this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment