I have already made a bunch of cupcakes prior to this blog that included Vanilla Candy Cane Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache and Peppermint Bark topping, the classic Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting, Buttermilk & Candied Bacon Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting and Candied Bacon garnish, Peanut Butter filled Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting and chocolate shavings on top and Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes. Check out pictures here http://www.flickr.com/photos/cupcakinjen/
Now here is a list of cupcakes I will be attempting to make soon:
1. Chocolate Cupcakes filled with Chocolate Ganache and Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting (Chopper Dave's request)
2. Triple Salted Caramel Cupcakes - Triple Caramel? Hot damn!
3. S'Mores Cupcakes - Oh yes...chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallow...oh my!
4. Cookies & Cream Cupcakes - Who doesn't love Oreos?
5. Caramel Apple Cupcake with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting - Fresh apples and caramel all in one tiny little amazing cake?
6. Vanilla Almond Cupcake with Blackberry Buttercream Frosting - Just sounds fresh and amazing
Please post any suggestions and I will definitely do my best to make these, post pictures of the baking process and how they turn out!!