So I woke up bright and early to get started on the Chocolate Cupcakes and well the first dozen came out a bit sunken in. I am not sure if I mixed too much or added too much Cocoa Powder (I added 2 more tbs than the recipe requested) and it totally bummed me out. They still tasted fantastic but I think I need to not make the core so big so there is less frosting in the middle. I used my new larger piping tip and bag and they came out pretty nice. I added mini Reeces PB Cups and crumbled cake as garnish. All in all they look alright and they actually taste yummy.
I really do need to refine my piping and decorting skills. Looks like I will be taking that cupake class at Epicurean
So here some pictures from this mornings batch: